Saturday, February 18, 2012

Inside the Bottle: DKNY Be Delicious




Inside the Bottle: DKNY Be Delicious


     I want to start off by saying that this is my current favorite perfume! I wear it everyday. I love that you can wear this during the day or at night. When buying a perfume, I look at the notes listed on the website, but what do they really mean? To me, the notes in "DKNY Be Delicious" translate as unique, refreshing, fun, and sweet. The actual notes are: American apple, Cucumber, Grapefruit, Candid Magnolia, Tuberose, White Muget, Rose, Violet, Sandalwood, Tender Skin Accord, White Amber, and Blonde Woods. Leave a comment and tell me why you love this perfume (or why you don't!). Haven't tried this yet? Comment below and share your favorite perfume(s). 

To buy this perfume, Click Here.

DKNY Be Delicious!! <3








No comments:

Post a Comment